How to Get Involved
We at the Family Center need your help!
The vision we have of loving and safe communities where families and children can thrive holistically can only happen if we have help from people like you!
The good news is that child abuse and neglect and childhood trauma is 100% preventable but this dream can only occur with donations of your time, your talents, and your generous gifts.
Monetary gifts will be used to strengthen our programs through purchasing needed resources, getting much needed staff training to better serve our clients, ensuring the staff are appropriately compensated for their expertise and hard work of helping families, and increasing the number of families served that grants don’t pay for with their funds.
Generous donations of goods help us to provide better services to families and give families direct needed supports. The following needs are always present at the agency:
- Office Supplies
- Baby/Toddler clothes -gently used or new
- Diapers & Wipes- all sizes
- Baby Care Items
- Basic Care Items (shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, soap, etc.)-new
- Household Items (sheets, dishes, utensils, pots/pans, towels)- new
- Gift Cards (food, grocery stores, Walmart, target, gas, etc.)
It Takes a Village
Do you feel passionate about helping families and children? Do you want to be apart of noble mission and help our vision to become a reality? Do you feel that you have time and energy to provide direct support and wisdom to our staff and our families? Then please consider these opportunities below:
- Volunteer Parent Aide: trained parent supportive volunteers working directly one on one with families in need of help.
- Volunteer Mentors: trained mentors matched with at-risk youth for a year to help them feel supported and learn life skills.
- Volunteer Advisory Council and Board Members: join a dynamic group of passionate professionals that want to directly impact our agency on a deeper level.